Charging time is about 0.5~1 hour.
20 hours/72,000 photos with continuous use.
Slide the detachable shutter remote away from the body of the PhotoGrip to remove. Connect to a micro-USB cable to recharge.
- To turn ON: Hold the shutter remote down until a blue light appears.
- To turn OFF: Hold the shutter remote down until the solid blue turns to a quick blink and turns off.
When the battery is low, the blue LED will continuously blink. Please connect a micro-USB cable to recharge. While the shutter remote is connected to the micro-USB and fully charged, the blue LED will go out.
- Turn on PhotoGrip by holding the button on the shutter remote control until a blue flashing light appears.
- Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone: Go into your phone Settings > Turn Bluetooth ON > Turn On PhotoGrip's remote control > Pair.
- PhotoGrip is paired when the light on the shutter remote remains solid blue.
Open your camera or selected photo app and firmly press the button once to take a photo.
No, the shutter remote will not operate when in charging mode.
When a device is attached horizontally, PhotoGrip can support a width of 62.5mm - 85mm and max depth of 10mm.
Smartphones with iOS 5.0 and above, Android 4.2.2 and above.
No, the disc on the stylus cannot be removed or replaced.
The Adonit PhotoGrip has a 1-year limited warranty (except for the PhotoGrip's precision disc stylus pen).